Please read the following important information before accessing this Website:
This Website is owned and operated by deVere Investment Ltd ‘deVere’ and the use thereof indicate that you accept the deVere’s Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use, you should not use the Website.
deVere may, at its entire discretion, at any time and without notice, modify or update such Terms and Conditions of Use. Such changes shall be effective immediately and you shall be deemed to have accepted same if you continue to use the Website.
Although deVere endeavours to provide correct information on its Website, it does not give any warranty express or implied as to its accuracy, completeness and reliability.
deVere does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions of whatsoever nature as regards information, materials, functions and applications contained in its Website or as to any third-party Websites linked to or from its Website.
Terms & Conditions of Use
1) Information available on the Website are allowed to be printed and / or downloaded for personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
You may not reproduce, transmit or store any information contained on the deVere’s Website on any other Website without deVere’s written permission.
2) The Website is intended to provide general information on deVere and its products and services.
No information contained on the Website shall constitute or is intended to constitute financial, legal, accounting, investment or other professional advice or services. You are advised to take professional advice from a suitably qualified professional or adviser before taking any decision relating to your finances or business.
3) You acknowledge that information transmitted via the Internet is susceptible to monitoring and interception and you will be bear all risk of using such means. You further acknowledge that any unsolicited information communicated to us via Internet cannot be guaranteed to remain confidential.
4) The Website may contain technical, typographical or other inaccuracies and you are urged to contact us to confirm all information contained on this Website before placing any reliance on it.
5) deVere does not assume responsibility for any malfunctioning in communication facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages you send. deVere will not be responsible for any losses or delays in transmission of instructions arising or caused by any browser software. It will, furthermore, not be accountable should you provide incorrect instructions.
Termination of Use
We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation:
We, including our officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, or affiliates are/will not be responsible or liable to in relation to the contents of, otherwise in connection with, our website: